What is the installation process?
Your part in this:
You rely on your own internal resources and internal talent to design the user interface, using your favorite tools. You then pass us the variables you have collected.
The installation process:
- We look at your requirements
- We bid
- We negotiate the contract
- We supply our format and requirements to you
- We show you parameters to pass and the required order
- When you're serious we'll even let you talk with someone who has been through it with us
- We fine-tune your engine to be a perfect fit for your application. Your application can be completely different from any other and you still get the same consistent results
- We customize the engine to perfectly fit your end-user's needs
- We can deliver it, change it or add to it over telephone lines if you like, but first we show you how to get ready, exactly how to call the routines.
- We talk you through the installation
- We test
- We are always available. Immediately!
- After installation we stay in the picture, advising and supporting you
- We are always available, to add features, make changes or just to give you the comfortable feeling of having us at the other end of the telephone line
- We defend you if anyone takes issues with your calculations. We'll supply the necessary proofs of our calculations
- From the time there is a commitment in place we can usually deliver the engine to you fully customized in less than 3 weeks!