ZMath® Engine Advantages
Performance – Loan Calculations, Amortization Schedules, Payments
The ZMath® Engine performs all lending calculations required to calculate, structure and disclose any loan. It performs annual percentage rate (APR) calculations, as well as mortgage, auto and construction loan calculations; solves for balloon payments on fixed-rate mortgages and bi-weekly mortgages; and returns critical real estate mortgage calculations and amortization schedules. ZMath® handles all needed mortgage loan calculations – delivering private mortgage insurance (PMI) payments, mortgage disclosures, adjustable rate mortgage calculations and compliance calculations. It also serves as a quick mortgage payment calculator or adjustable rate mortgage payment calculator!
ZMath® Engine Application
Supplied as a component, The ZMath® Calculation Engine is a small binary program designed to easily operate with other components and software applications. As such, the ZMath® Engine is deliverable to any hardware or software platform. Often, the ZMath® Calculation Engine is used by businesses that write their own code, but don't have the financial resources and time to invest in writing and maintaining their own calculation routines. The ZMath® Engine simply drops into the owner's software application. When called to perform, ZMath® outputs desired loan calculations – accurately and seamlessly.
Integration of the ZMath® Engine: Simple & Fast
It couldn't be easier to integrate ZMath® into your software or hardware platform because we customize each ZMath® Engine to perfectly fit your application. You simply “drop” the ZMath® Calculation Engine into your project, pass it data and it responds with the correct loan calculations every time. Since it is self-contained, no data ever leaves your computers – offering security and peace of mind. APR formulas, compliance calculations, lending algebra, loan calculations and mortgage disclosures are a piece of cake thanks to ZMath®!
Industry Proven Loan Calculation Engine
There is nothing available in the marketplace that performs like the ZMath® Engine. Not only is the ZMath® Engine a sophisticated and proven piece of software, it is complete and accurate. First developed in 1992, the ZMath® Engine holds a longstanding, successful and flawless track record. Moreover, the calculation component is continuously maintained and improved to include the latest technology and comply with changing regulatory requirements. The ZMath® Engine is guaranteed and ensures loan calculations comply with Truth in Lending and RESPA!
The ZMath® Engine is a software component that nestles into your overall software architecture, supporting your user interface, database and process implementations. The component does not interact in any way with your product except to receive your input, perform calculations and return data. The engine can't harm your system and you can't harm the engine.
Users of the ZMath® Engine are free from hassles associated with changing regulatory compliance – Regulation Z and Regulation X. Users can feel secure knowing the ZMath® Engine is thorough, accurate and maintained in compliance with the law!
• Automatic Quality Control
• Proof of owner's due diligence
• Quick, nearly instantaneous loan calculation output
The ZMath® Engine involved an initial 10 years of development. It took a decade to test, correct and prove every infinite variation possible in lending transactions. Through continual development, the engine is now backed by more than 24 years of development and testing. To match this effort in-house, companies would require a massive manpower and financial investment, liability, years of development and testing, and continual maintenance. That's why companies turn to the ZMath® Engine – proven, accurate and continuously enhanced.
The ZMath® Engine Makes Good Sense
• Saves companies time and money developing their own calculation programs
• Math Corporation continuously upgrades and improves the ZMath® Engine
• Math Corporation handles Truth in Lending and RESPA compliance updates
• Eliminates custom development time and saves manpower hours
• Upfront pricing; clients know the cost of the ZMath® Engine right away
• Pricing flexibility/economic alignment
The ZMath® Engine Benefits to the Software Industry
Many software companies embed the ZMath® Engine as an invisible component in their own lending software. That way, they are assured accurate calculation results every time.
• Improved time to market for new loan products
• Expanded product development capability
• Ability to expand or enhance product offering
• ZMath® Engine name and reputation
• Achieve instant calculation integrity and credibility
Why Math Corporation?
• More than 25 years experience;
• Expertise in Federal Truth in Lending Act (Reg. Z), the Federal Truth in Savings Act (Reg. DD), and RESPA (Reg. X), net-present-value theory, time-value-of-money calculations, industry practices and traditions;
• Marketing advantage of using Math Corporation's name and reputation;
• Exceptional engineering support and industry expertise;
• Leading edge commercial lending and robust consumer lending capabilities;
• Unmatched personal service and support.
Client Input Molds Continuous Improvement
At Math Corporation, we infuse our clients' suggestions and ideas into our loan calculation products to enhance their functionality and performance. In doing so, we gather client ideas from many different industries via phone, user conferences and focus groups. Our broad user-base delivers new, innovative ideas that benefit all Math Corporation clients!
The ZMath® Engine Delivers!
• Mortgage Finance Calculator
• Car Loan Calculations
• Auto Loan Payment Calculation
• Truth in Lending Calculations
• APR Calculations
• Mortgage Loan Payment Calculation
• Weekly Mortgage Calculator
• Payment Option ARM Calculator
• Biweekly Mortgage Calculator
• Car Loan Payment Calculator
• Calculator Commercial Loan Mortgage
• Car Loan Calculation
• Car Loan Apr
• Interest only Loan Calculation
• Loan Calculator Mortgage Calculator
• Loan Amortization Calculations
• Monthly Mortgage Interest Calculations
• Monthly APR Calculator
• Loan Calculations and Formulas
• Payment Option ARM Loans