Different Loan Types
Calculations for a Variety of Different Loan Types
ZMath® handles all loan types and all variants of credit and mortgage insurance. The loan calculation software produces complete Truth in Lending Good Faith Estimates and 1/6 Aggregate Escrow Disclosures!
Different Loan Types: Basic Loans
• Regular level amortization
• Balloon payments
• Skipped payments
• Accelerated weekly/bi-weekly
• Single Payment Loans
• Interest only loan
• Random rate loan
• Single or multiple payment streams
• Highly irregular payment streams
• Simple, add-on or discount interest.
• Constant payment to principal loan (Plus interest)
• Different loan types where principal and interest are amortized separately
Different Loan Types: Business Loans
• Draw notes
• Up to 15 Draw-down streams and choice of repayment methods using either a Regular Installment loan or a Constant Payment to Principal loan.
Different Loan Types: Multiple payment stream loans
• Up to 15 input streams are allowed
- You design your own plan, mixing and matching rate, payment frequencies, balloons, interest only, principal only for up to 15 payment streams. This is one of the most powerful tools in the world available to power lenders.
Different Loan Types: Real Estate Loans
• (ARMs) Adjustable/renegotiable rate loans
• Growing equity loans (GEMs)
• Buy-downs: Permanent (one-time) or multiple
• Interest Only Period / Repayment (Level Payment and Adjustable Rate)
• Payment Option ARMs
• Refinance and Forbearance
Different Loan Types: Construction Loans
• Choose between construction only and Construction/Permanent
• Choose to have separate or combined disclosures
• PMI, VA or FHA
• 1/6 Aggregate escrow calculations Ordinarily this is a complicated job. With ZMath, you make a few simple entries and everything is done for you, including the trial balances.
Different Loan Types: Consumer Loans
• Credit life insurance
• Accident & health insurance
• Special consumer installment loan functions for different loan types
• Amortization schedules - Every loan type that can have a schedule, does.
• Federal Reserve boxes information
• Input for forms generation
• Capture engine output in XML format